Monday, June 25, 2012

A [TOWN] BIKER CHICK



I was feeling a little rebellious today, so I pulled out my bike and decided to dress to reflect that mood.  An off-the-shoulder top and balloon short, both by [TOWN], chick bike, smoldering cigarette dangling from my luscious lips, tats, half-shaved head with blue hair...can't get any more rebellious than that...hehehe!

Mixing formal and casual...yeah I'm a badass biker chick!





.:: Shopping List ::.

Top:  [TOWN] - Mesh Off Shoulder (mesh) in Black

Short[TOWN] - Mesh Balloon Short in Green

HairWasabi Pills - Teeloh in Storm (Blacks pack)

Hair BaseVanity Hair - Minuit

EyelashesCCD - Realgirl City Girl

EyelashesMstyle - Elf

EyesIKON - Utopia Eyes in Dark Red

EarringsRozoregalia - Hydra

BraceletsMandala - 7Luck (female)

BootsKookie - Armarda in Black Wash

Tattoo:  Grunge Inkorporated - Star Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment