Monday, June 11, 2012

ACCESSORIES WEEK - DAY 1: SHOES


I'm going to attempt to blog about an accessory a day.

Today is Shoe Day featuring shoes one of my favorite shoe stores, N-core.  Never one to disappoint, Claire Messenger stays on the cutting edge of shoe fashion by giving her customers unique designs and colors.  I must admit that when N-core first released the Ultraplatform shoes I wasn't crazy about them until I tried the demo. Now, it's one of my favorite shoes from N-core.

I hope these pics highlight the shoes since, to my knowledge, there are no poses specifically for shoes. Any pose makers seeing this post, please make poses that showcase shoes. Thank you!



Shoes:  Poison
Blah. - My tight bodysuit in Sky



↑ Shoes:  Emporium
Ricielli  - One-shoulder Mesh Jumpsuit in Mixed #1

↓ Shoes:  Ultraplatform
Jinx'd - Mesh Drawstring Tube in Teal
Maitreya - Couture Leggings in Black



.:: Shopping List ::.

Hair:  CaTwA - Amylee in GoldBlondy (Winter Blondies Pack)

EarringsAmorous - Retrospect (NEW)

NecklaceRyca - Grape in Silver

BanglesRyca - Texture Change Bangles in Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment