Tuesday, June 12, 2012

ACCESSORIES WEEK - DAY 2: JEWELRY


At first, I couldn't decide which jewelry designers to feature today. I thought about doing eeny meeny miney moe, but I would have cheated to make sure my favorites were included...lol. I ultimately decided on Amorous, RYCA, MG, YS & YS, and Mandala.


 ↑ Jewelry by Amorous
Earrings & Necklace:  Requiem
Bracelets:  Samsara in Bronze

Jewelry by RYCA
Earrings & Necklace:  Grape in Silver
Bracelets:  TFN in Silver

 
 ↑ Jewelry by MG
Earrings and Necklace:  Ashanti in Cerise

Jewelry by YS and YS
Earrings and Necklace:  Afrika Set in Silver/Black
Bangles:  Glow Bangles in Silver


Jewelry by Mandala
Earrings and Necklace:  Omochi in Pink


Look #1:
Hair:  Truth Hair - Leesa in Espresso
Bodysuit:  Blah. - My Tight Bodysuit in Blue

Look #2:
Hair:  Iconic Couture - Blige in Black
Dress:  Blah. - My Moody Dress in Domination

Look #3:
Dress:  Blah. - My MashUp Dress in Acqua/Violet

Look #4:
Hair:  A and A - Jill in GoldBlonde
Bodysuit:  Blah. - My Tight Bodysuit in Black
Lips:  Glamorize - Dirty Babe Lips in Aubergine

Look #5:
Jumpsuit:  Ricielli - One-shoulder Jumpsuit (Mesh) in Leopard/Magenta (TDR Exclusive)

No comments:

Post a Comment