Saturday, May 12, 2012

TEE*FY @ TDRB

I'm always hesitant to buy mesh clothing from stores that I haven't heard anything about due to the fact that not all designers use standard sizing when making mesh clothing.

When The Dressing Room Blue (TDRB) announced its collection for the next two weeks, my heart skipped a few beats from excitement and fear when I saw the Savannah Highwaisted Skirt from Tee*fy. Once I tried it on, I was in love, love, love! Paired with a simple racerback tee from fri.day and jewelry from YS&YS and Chantkare, this skirt can go from casual to formal just by changing your top, jewelry, and shoes. Throwing on a patterned stocking will also work well.  Finish your look my carrying your favorite handbag.







Shopping List

Skirt: Teefy - Savannah Highwaisted Skirt (TDRB Exclusive)

Topfriday - Traveler's Tank in White

NeckpieceYourSkin and YourShape - Africa Set in Gold

EarringsChantkare - Deadpan Burnished Earrings in Gold

ShoesSimilar -Barletta in Brown

HandbagUrban Wealth - "F" Bag

HairBoon - WMO003 in Black

No comments:

Post a Comment