Saturday, May 19, 2012

SEXY THINGS

I was in a black & white kind of mood today and decided to mix and match a few items that have been patiently hanging around in my inventory, begging to be worn.

I paired the top from a Sticky Fingers (now closed) dress with a skirt I purchased from the newly opened Sexy Things. The skirt has a cute bow at the waist, making it just a little bit dressy, but not too dressy. By adding the right kind of accessories will either make your look semi-dressy or casual.  Of course, the choice is yours!  :-)





Shopping List:

Top:  Sticky Fingers - My little zebra dress (CLOSED)

Skirt:  Sexy Things - My vintage black highwaist skirt (NEWLY OPENED)

NecklaceMandala - Omochi necklace in Black

EarringsMandala - Rinne in Glacier Silver

BanglesRyca - TFN in Silver

HairBoon - WMO003 in Black

ShoesN-core - Temptation in Black

No comments:

Post a Comment