Friday, April 27, 2012

YELLOW!



I was feeling over the moon today after spending another wonderful evening with my love and wanted to wear a color that symbolized how I was feeling.  The only color I know that could adequately express this emotion is yellow.  Yellow means joy and happiness.  Yellow daffodils are a symbol of unrequited love.

I paired jeans from {mon tissu} with a top from Sticky Fingers, shoes from N-core, and to complete the look, a handbag from Ricielli.

So, if you're having a "blah" kind of day, wear yellow to uplift your spirits.





Shopping List

TopSticky Fingers - My yellow lace trim cami top (NEW)

Jeans:  mon tissu - Lou Lou in Dark

Shoes:  N-core - Poison in Orange (Fat Pack)

Hair:  Boon - WMO003 in Black (Black/Chocolate/Purple pack)

Handbag:  Ricielli - Yuse Mesh Bag in Sweet Yellow

Earrings:  Mandala - Tukemono (Mesh) in Gold (past TDR exclusive)

Tattoo:  skream - Scattered Hearts (CLOSED)

No comments:

Post a Comment