Monday, April 23, 2012

TAXI!

Feeling a little bored today, I decided to organize my inventory. With close to 50k in inventory, I knew that it would be a daunting task.  So, I sat down at my computer with a freshly brewed cup of green tea with lemon and got work.  While elbow-deep in folders, I stumbled upon a black leather jacket from Aoharu and decided to pair it with a dress from one of my new fave stores, Sticky Fingers.  Although I love wearing all black, I figured my look needed a pop of color and added this mesh bag from Maitreya.  Needless to say, the task of me organizing my inventory went out the window soon after!

Hmm...let's see what other treasures I can unearth in my inventory.






Shopping List:

Jacket:  Aoharu - Short Riders Jacket in Black

Dress:  Sticky Fingers - My black tee dress

Handbag:  Maitreya - Mesh Leather Satchel in Mustard

 HairTruth Hair - Leesa in Night (Blacks & Whites pack)





No comments:

Post a Comment