Friday, October 18, 2013

LOTD: ARTIZANA's EKLEKTISM


When I opened the folder containing the dress, my immediate reaction was "WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?"  All I saw were numbered tops, skirts, and pants.  Then I thought to myself, "Well how  am I supposed to know which combo is the color I want?"  Then I saw the HUD, attached it, and my life began anew!

The HUD is G-E-N-I-U-S!!!  Once you attach the HUD and it opens, you select the dress panel and which mesh applier (L.inc Phat Azz, Lolas Tangos, or Sking Brazilia Butt) you want.  Then you select from among 12 dress patterns the one you want to wear, and finally you wear the matching shirt and pant in your inventory.  Easy, right?

After using this HUD, dressing will never be the same for me!

DressArtizana - Eklektism *NEW* 
Hair:  Vanity Hair - Damaris (Dark Blondes)
Eyeshadow:  MONS - Popstar in Gold
Lip Color:  Glance Skins - Coco Choco Matte 02
Earrings and Necklace:  Pure Poison - Arachnide Jewelry Set for Fifty Linden Fridays
HandbagPure Poison - Petra Studded Purse in Black
RingMaxi Gossamer - Gigi Shimmer Bows
BanglesMaxi Gossamer - Dare in Pitch Black
FootwearN-core - Sublime
Posespose+ivity - India Pose Set

No comments:

Post a Comment