Friday, August 24, 2012

.iRetro. & ICONIC...CAN'T GET NO BETTER THAN THIS!


Rummaging through my vast inventory, and of course finding nothing to wear  -- an excuse we women use to justify our shopping addiction -- I headed to fi*Fridays, which has a new collection out until next Thursday.  .iRetro.'s Nefe top and high-waisted dark blue denim jeans immediately caught my eye.  One of the things I love about these jeans is the way it make my booty go POP!

You know that I had to find the perfect hair. So I said to myself, "Self, Iconic's Bobbiboss in Vanilla would be perfect!" And, as you can see, I listened to "self."

Two great brands...perfect together.



.:: Shopping List ::.

Top & Jeans:  .iRetro. - Nefe top & high-waist dark blue denim jeans *Available @ fi*Fridays* 

HairICONIC Hair - Bobbiboss in Vanilla (Bombshells Pack)

BanglesRYCA - BRY in Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment